Thursday, October 06, 2005

More Pix!

This is the picture I tried to add to the last post as it's 4th picture. I guess there must be a picture or total-picture-size limit tho, cuz it wouldn't let me add it to _that_ entry.

But it's such a good, close-up pic of Sarah that I HAD to post it. Hence, this next entry - which I think is the 1st time I've done 2 entries in one day.

While I'm at it, I might as well put in(at least) 2
more pix, right? ;)


Here's a picture of Becky holding Sarah in my in-laws(8MPG!) camper. Katrina's to the left.


I don't remember if this was taken before or after the ones of Becky holding Sarah on our couch, but Becky looks much more comfortable with Sarah in her arms here than she does in those pix, so I'll guess this was after those?






Here's a picture of Becky & me visiting Sarah @CHOP's NICU.

Most of our pix of Sarah(so far) are hospital pix, most of which have various tubes, tapes, patches, and etc. on her. Not exactly the most pleasant or "best' pix of her, so I won't post too many. But they're also an important part of her life and her "story", so I don't want to ignore them either.

That's 3 pix, so I'm gonna assume that's the limit per blog entry and stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home