Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Is It Me, Or Is It "Them"?

I have my blogger dashboard page "bookmarked" in my favorites. But everytime I go there, it makes me sign in.

Which is ok. But, along with the space for my name and password, there's a little box I can check that's marked "Remember Me".

The first several times I signed in, I checked that box. But it NEVER remembered me. So, it's reached the point where I don't even check it when I sign in now. What's the point, if it's not gonna "work" anyway?

I've been having a LOT of problems with my computer lately. So, the "problem" with the "Remember Me" feature could be on my end. But it could also be on their end. And, of course, it could also be a combination of both. I wonder which it is.

I doubt I ever find out. I also doubt the "Remember Me" feature ever works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home