Wednesday, July 21, 2004

First Post

I wasn't origionally gonna do a blog.  I've always felt that anything I'd care about enough to spend time journaling about it would be the type of stuff I wouldn't want to share openly with just anyone, and that's been my experience with the private "offline" journals I've attempted at various times in my life.  I've got some friends who do "Live Journals" religiously and have even met some friends "there", but I had to stop reading their journals cuz they always wrote stuff there about their relationship that made me want to gag and/or gag them.

But then I came here and read some of the entries in a friend's blog here.  I eventually read one that I wanted to comment on, but couldn't comment anonymously, so I had to register.  So, since I'm already registered, maybe I'll give this a shot.  I've already found myself wanting a place to express myself about various things, not really caring who read it or responded to it, or even caring if nobody did either, so maybe this'll be that place?

I haven't yet figured out how to do everything here.  Like I haven't figured out how to make a buddy/friend list, or how to send the link/url of my blog here to others.  I also haven't figured out how to restrict certain entries to a specific list of friends, for their eyes and comments only, and leave the other entries for general perusal and comments, or even if this site allows for such a restriction/distinction.  I know "Live Journal" does, cuz I was on a few folks "all-posts" lists there, but that doesn't mean that all sites like that have identical features.

Right now, Katrina & I have a lot of problems & issues in our marriage.  We've probably had most of them for awhile, but they've really been on my mind & heart a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home